Treatment Resistant Depression Program
For some patients with persistent depression, traditional treatment methods do not work. For these patients, we offer a variety of treatment modalities designed to address treatment resistant depression.
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Esketamine, Brexanolone
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Advanced Psychopharmacology Program
If you are interested in becoming a patient or learning more about one of the treatment options, please call 315-464-3265 and leave a message.