Accessibility of the Upstate Website
SUNY Upstate Medical University is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
SUNY Upstate Medical University takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Upstate:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Upstate is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Upstate. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Upstate:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 750 East Adams Street, Syracuse, NY 13210
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of Upstate relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.