AMCAS: Applications must be submitted to AMCAS by October 15.
Upstate: Applications to the College of Medicine must be complete by December 1.
Special Admissions Options
The College of Medicine at SUNY Upstate offers several Special Admissions Options. Benefits include Early Acceptance and/or Guaranteed Admission, as well as a simplified admissions process. To learn if you qualify for one of these options, please see below for details on specific programs and eligibility requirements.
For High School Seniors
- Clarkson University Rural Medical Program
- Hobart & William Smith Blackwell Medical Rural Medical Scholarship Program
- St. Bonaventure University Dual-Admission Rural Medical Program
- St. Lawrence University Early Assurance Rural Medical Program
- Siena College Rural Medical Program
- SUNY Geneseo Early Admittance Rural Medical Program
- SUNY ESF Rural Medical Program
- SUNY Fredonia Rural Medical Program
- SUNY Potsdam Rural Medical Program
For College Sophomores
For Regular Admission