AMCAS: Applications must be submitted to AMCAS by October 15.
Upstate: Applications to the College of Medicine must be complete by December 1.
Special Admissions Options
The College of Medicine at SUNY Upstate offers several Special Admissions Options. Benefits include Early Acceptance and/or Guaranteed Admission, as well as a simplified admissions process. To learn if you qualify for one of these options, please see below for details on specific programs and eligibility requirements.
For High School Seniors
- Clarkson University
- Hobart & William Smith Blackwell Medical Scholarship Program
- St. Bonaventure University Dual-Admission Program
- St. Lawrence University Early Assurance Program
- Siena College
- SUNY Geneseo Early Admittance Program
- SUNY ESF
- SUNY Fredonia
- SUNY Potsdam
- Wilkes University Guthrie Pre-Medical Scholars Program
For College Freshman
- SUNY Cobleskill-Siena/Cornell Early Assurance Physician Program
- Elmira College Early Acceptance Program
For College Sophomores
For Regular Admission