We require the following prerequisite courses:
- General Biology I & II w/labs
- General Chemistry I & II w/labs
- Organic Chemistry I w/lab
- General Physics I & II w/labs**
- Statistics*** (3hrs)
- Applicants should avoid taking more than one or two prerequisite science courses during the summer and avoid taking them at community colleges.
- Applicants can apply without having completed all the prerequisites however, if accepted, it would be on the condition that any outstanding required courses be successfully completed prior to enrolling.
* Organic Chemistry II will not meet the Biochemistry prerequisite.
** While it is recommended, we do not require your Physics courses be calculus-based unlike other medical schools.
*** Calculus will not meet the statistics prerequisite.Recommended courses:GeneticsPhysiologyCell BiologySocial Sciences