Breast Care: Surgery and Breast Care Specialists
Breast care at Upstate is truly first-rate. Ours is the only program in the region accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
Its breast care team is part of a renowned academic medical university and it offers unrivaled breast health services for patients. Our breast care and surgical specialists offer comprehensive care at two convenient locations. The Upstate Breast Care Center is located at the Community Campus and the Patricia J. Numann Breast and Endocrine Surgery Center at the Downtown Campus at 550 Harrison Center. Our services include:
- Care for a full range of benign breast conditions
- High risk evaluation and breast cancer prevention consultations
- Lactation consultation with Central New York's only physician certified in lactation problems
- Multidisciplinary evaluation and treatment planning for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients
- Dedicated medical and radiation Oncologists
- Genetic counseling
- Access to plastic surgery for breast reconstruction
- Access to cutting-edge clinical trials
For questions, referrals, or to schedule an appointment, contact Upstate Women's Health.