We are now accepting new adult volunteer applications. Please see below for more information and the application link.
The Adult Volunteer Program offers adults 18 years of age and older an opportunity to serve the hospital in a number of areas. When you join the hospital's team of volunteers, you join a dedicated group of individuals.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to commit to volunteering 4-hours a week
- Must be willing to accept an assignment based on the hospital's needs
Process to Become a Volunteer:
- Submit application
- Interview with the Office of Volunteer Programs
- Complete the onboarding process - including a background check and health screening
- Attend New Volunteer Orientation
If you are a college student or a teen wishing to volunteer, please check the College Program or the Teen Program pages.
Updated May 2023