The land based program is ideal for those who are interested in exercising, but would like more direction for safety, health, and accountability. Exercise Physiologists will develop an exercise program specific to your goals, limitations and needs. We instruct proper setup and form on various equipment and are available throughout the sessions to answer any questions regarding exercise, thus allowing for a safer exercise environment.
Hours of Operation:
Classes are an hour in length. Participants may choose to attend Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays at the below session times:
- 9:10, 10:20, or 11:30
- Participation in the land program is based on amount of sessions in the month; $7 per session typically equates to about $56 per month.
- Payments are made two months at a time
- Performed by trained exercise physiologists
- Completed at the start of exercise program
- Re-assessments offered after 3 months to monitor improvements and adjust goals
- Assessment includes balance, strength, flexibility, aerobic endurance, agility and coordination
Additional offerings at Vitality with no additional cost as opportunities arise:
- Assessments, exercise programming, and testing performed by Doctoral of Physical Therapy students at Upstate Medical University
- Increased access to participate in optional research studies