The aquatics program is ideal for individuals with chronic pain, limited range of motion, or those who have difficulty with traditional exercise weight-bearing activity.
Classes feature instructor-led movements while also being tailored to participants' specific needs and limitations. A variety of aquatic exercise equipment is utilized to both individualize the exercises and to add variety and interest to each class.
The aquatics program is held in a 25-meter, temperature controlled pool at 86 degrees with a floor that can adjust between zero (dry) and seven feet in depth. The pool has a ramp designed for wheelchairs and people with mobility limitations. With a wide array of aquatic equipment and certified aquatic staff, the water program can be modified for most ability levels!
Hours of Operation:
Classes are 50 minutes in duration and are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 9:00, 11:00, 2:00, 4:30
- Participation in the aquatic program is $45 per month
- Participation in the aquatic and land program combined is $70 per month
Additional offerings at Vitality with no additional cost:
- Fitness assessments prior to the start of your participation in the exercise classes to include balance and flexibility assessments
- Optional participation in Doctoral of Physical Therapy student assessments, exercise prescription, and testing
- Increased access to join research studies