Self-Study Phase 2 Working Groups Members/Charge
The purpose of the Phase 2 process is to review compiled data in the DCI (data collection instrument) and assess the College of Medicine’s areas of strengths and weaknesses. Phase 2 Working Groups will compile reports summarizing the college’s compliance status for each standard. These reports will contribute to the development of the Self-Study Summary Report and ongoing college strategic and operational planning.
- Review relevant portions of the DCI completed during Phase 1 of the Self-Study.
- Analyze documentation and outcome measures.
- Identify programmatic challenges and strengths related to Upstate’s compliance with the element under review.
- Make recommendations for action to resolve any identified problems as needed.
- Submit responses consistent with the timeline provided.
Pictures from our Phase 2 Kick-Off: