[Skip to Content]

Frequently Asked Questions

Travel questions:
Email: Sharon McGillvray
Phone: 464-4978

Will I be reimbursed for a rental car while at a conference?

Car rental reimbursement must be justified for business purposes. If you decide to rent a car and cannot justify it for business purposes, the cost of a taxi or shuttle from the airport to the hotel and return will be reimbursed with the submission of the car rental receipt.