Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
Course ObjectivesBased on well-established principles and objectives of trauma management, the course is intended to provide physicians with one acceptable method for safe immediate management and the basic knowledge necessary to:
- Assess the patient's condition rapidly and accurately
- Resuscitate and stabilize the patient on a priority basis
- Determine if the patient's needs exceed a facility's capabilities
- Arrange for the patient's interhospital transfer
- Assure that optimum care is provided each step of the way
The American College of Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of * AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits listed above, a maximum of * credits meet the requirements for Self-Assessment.The maximum number of credits varies depending on the type of ATLS course.
Click here to visit the American College of Surgeons website for additional information about ATLS courses and CME credit.
2020 Course Offerings & Registration
There are no additional offerings scheduled.
2021 Course Offerings & Registration
We are currently working on our offerings and will update this site as more information becomes available.