Residents are expected to participate in a number of academic conferences including:
- Chart Rounds (Monday A.M.)
- Case Conferences, faculty led didactic lectures & "topic-of-the-month" specific visiting professor lectures (Tuesday and Thursday A.M., as well as Thursday P.M.)
- Journal Club (Held monthly)
- Grand Rounds (Held bi-monthly)
- Multidisciplinary Conferences (3-4 times per week)
Residents are also expected to participate in tumor board conferences corresponding to the clinical rotation in which they are assigned
Residents are expected to attend and participate in dedicated physics and radiobiology courses as well. More information on the courses can be found here.