Resource Quick Links
The links on this page will take you to outside websites, please use your browser "back" button to return to CRE.
- American Statistical Association
- Society for Epidemiologic Research
- American Public Health Association
- International Society for Environmental Epidemiology
- Society for Pediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
- American Thoracic Society
DrugAlert.org's mission is to be the most reliable, timely and complete resource on the internet for alerting the general public to how dangerous certain drugs can be. These drugs can cause devastating, physical and emotional distress.
- Ethical Guidelines for Statistical Practice
CRE faculty subscribe to the ASA Ethical Guidelines for Statistical Practice. We expect all research colleagues to respect these guidelines, and invite them to review the guidelines often.
- Globally Accessible Statistical Procedures
The Globally Accessible Statistical Procedures initiative is designed to make statistical routines easily available via the WWW. Visit their web site for the latest in WWW statistics, but note that CRE faculty assume no responsibility for this material.
- Super Course (Epidemiology, the Internet and Global Health)
Epidemiology "Super Course" maintained on the internet by the University of Pittsburgh.
- Who: Fact Sheets
World Health Organization (WHO) Fact Sheet Index concerning the status of and information about various diseases.