Population Health for Physicians
- Economic Analysis and Cost Effectiveness (Neurology) —Taught during neurology clerkship. Once per period.
- Communicable Disease Reporting and Control (Obstetrics/Gynecology) — Taught during OBGYN clerkship. Once per period.
- Food Systems, Nutrition Policy, and the Built Environment (Pediatrics) — Lecture recording administered during Pediatrics Clerkship. Once per period.
- Social Determinants of Health —All students participate in a discussion board via Brightspace during Family Medicine Clerkship. Once per Clerkship.
- Emergency Preparedness Exercise — table top exercise, including FEMA certification.