Schedule an Appointment to meet with Admissions
Pre-advisement appointments provide prospective students with information that will be useful in applying to SUNY Upstate including admissions requirements, the application process and an opportunity to ask questions.
Please note: Pre-advisements are not offered to current applicants. Current applicants can contact Student Admissions at 315-464-4570 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding their application.
College of Graduate Studies
Schedule pre-advisement for the College of Graduate Studies
College of Nursing
Schedule pre-advisement for the College of Nursing
College of Health Professions
Schedule pre-advisement in the College of Health Professions. Choose the program you’re considering and submit your request online.
- Behavioral Analysis Studies, MS
- Clinical Perfusion, MS
- Medical Technology, MS (non-Med Prep*)
- Physical Therapy, DPT (for college juniors, seniors and graduates)
- Physical Therapy, DPT (for high school students, college freshmen and sophomores)
- Physician Assistant, MS
- Medical Biotechnology, BS
- Medical Imaging Sciences/Radiography (X-ray), BS
- Medical Imaging, BPS-CT
- Medical Imaging, BPS-MRI
- Medical Imaging/Ultrasound, BS/BPS
- Medical Technology, BS
- Radiation Therapy, BS/BPS
- Respiratory Therapy, BS
*MedPrep Academic Enhancement MS in Medical Technology
Students interested in the MedPrep program may attend a Virtual Information Session. Register online to attend.
Norton College of Medicine
Students interested in attending the Norton College of Medicine may attend a Medical College Virtual Information Session which is held on the First Tuesday of the month at 11:00 am.
We also host occasional virtual information sessions for our Accelerated Scholars BA or BS/MD program.