Services Provided by Upstate Courier Services
- Transportation of laboratory specimens from Upstate practice sites and outside clients to University Hospital laboratories.
- Delivery of specimen collection supplies and laboratory requisitions.
- Transportation of reports, documents, supplies, and other small packages:
- between the Downtown and Community Campuses.
- from Upstate offices to outside locations (i.e.: courts, attorneys' offices, Dept. of Health)
- from University Hospitals (Downtown and Community) to other Upstate facilities.
- Med/Surg equipment between UHCC and 550 Harrison Center and Sterile Processing
- Pharmacy STAT deliveries
Services NOT Provided by Upstate Courier Services
- Transportation of boxes to/from Medical Records and Record Storage
- Deliveries from Central Stores
- Supplies and equipment to/from the Ainsley warehouse
- Any items that are not related to patient care, education, research, or the operations of Upstate Medical University
- Transportation of currency in any form
- Letters to employees regarding disciplinary actions or employment termination
- Any situation that Courier Dispatch considers dangerous or inappropriate for our drivers.