Obstetrics and Gynecology Patient Care
Physicians' Office Building
725 Irving Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13210
Map & directions
Phone: 315 464-5162
Fax: 315 464-2122
Hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Upstate Women's Health Services
Upstate Health Care Center
90 Presidential Plaza
Syracuse, NY 13202
Map & directions
Phone: 315 464-5210
Fax: 315 464-2141
Women seek obstetrical and gynecological health care at many different stages of their lives for many different reasons and look for a combination of both highly skilled and compassionate health care qualities in providers and settings.
At Upstate, we provide both. More than expert clinicians, the physicians in the department are dedicated, caring people who practice with the highest professional regard for each patient. Sensitive and accessible, they work with referring physicians in an atmosphere of cooperation to maximize and protect patients' health and comfort.
The result is a highly supportive environment for patients and their families. As medical school faculty, our physicians work on the cutting edge of patient care, research, and education and enjoy national and international reputations as scholars, teachers, and healers.
The Department of OBGYN includes uniquely qualified physicians dedicated to providing women with their best choice for comprehensive, expert, and personal women's health care.
Patient Services Provided
- Full spectrum of family planning methods and services
- Routine OB/ GYN care
- Maternal-fetal Medicine (high risk pregnancy)
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program
- Urogynecology & Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
- Gynecologic oncology (cancer)
- Advanced gynecologic endoscopy
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
- Women's wellness programs
- Specialized general obstetrics
- Specialized general gynecology (menstrual disorders, endometriosis, pelvic pain)