During all four years, educational programs are held every Friday morning from 7:30 am until noon. During this reserved educational time, residents participate in Department Grand Rounds, Obstetrics and Gynecology Case Review Conference, Residents' Obstetrics and Gynecology Lecture Series, Residents' Primary Care Lecture Series, Chairman's Conference and simulations.
As part of the educational program, the department offers support to residents who wish to attend one professional meeting or conference during the PGY-3 or the PGY-4 year.
- Grand Rounds
- Obstetrics Attending Teaching Rounds (morning and afternoon-daily)
- Gynecology Attending Teaching Rounds (morning)
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Maternal/Fetal Medicine (daily)
- Chairman's Conference
- Residents' Journal Club
- Clinical Pathology
- Residency Program Meeting
- Annual Perinatal Symposium
- Senior and Chief Residents' Scientific Forum
- Gynecology Conference
- ACOG District Meeting