Applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Five new PGY-1 appointments are available annually.
We consider all qualified applicants for our program. Additional information for applying to our program can be found under Application FAQs
- ERAS application and personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Dean's letter
- Letters from three additional members of the faculty
- USMLE scores via USMLE transcript
- Recent clinical experience is mandatory
Recommended Standards for the OB/GYN Application and Interview Processes
The Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) recommend these specialty-wide standards for the 2023-2024 Ob-Gyn residency application cycle.
2023-2024 Application Cycle Guidelines:
- Application submission deadline of October 1, 2023
- Interview offer release date of October 24, 2023
- Begin interviews no earlier than October 31, 2023
- Send notice of final application status (interview, reject, waitlist) no later than December 2, 2023
- Plan for virtual interviews for all applicants, including local students