Applications are through ERAS Only
Five new PGY-1 appointments are available annually.
We consider all qualified applicants for our program. Additional information for applying to our program can be found under the Application FAQ's section.
- An updated ERAS and personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Dean's letter
- Letters from three additional members of the faculty
- USMLE scores via USMLE transcript
- Recent clinical experience is mandatory
Transforming the UME to GME Transition
Specialty-Wide Standards for the Ob-Gyn Residency Application and Interview Processes
To address growing challenges in the residency applicaiton and interview processes, the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) have proposed specialty-wide guidelines for the Ob-Gyn residency programs to adopt this calendar year 2020-2021.
2020-2021 Application Cycle Guidelines:
- Application submission deadline of October 21, 2020
- All interviews will be held virtually, and our program will be scheduling interviews via Thalamus GME Interview Management System
- Interview offer release dates of November 10 and November 17, 2020
- Begin interviews no earlier than November 17, 2020
- Send notice of final application status by December 23, 2020 (interview, wait-list, rejection)