Applications are through ERAS Only
Five new PGY-1 appointments are available annually.
We consider all qualified applicants for our program. Additional information for applying to our program can be found under the Application FAQ's section.
- An updated ERAS and personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Dean's letter
- Letters from three additional members of the faculty
- USMLE scores via USMLE transcript
- Recent clinical experience is mandatory
Transforming the UME to GME Transition
New Specialty-Wide Standards for the Ob-Gyn Residency Application and Interview Processes
To address growing challenges in the residency applicaiton and interview processes, the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) have proposed specialty-wide standards for the Ob-Gyn residency programs to adopt this calendar year 2019-2020. These recommendations include:
- Setting a final Ob-Gyn application deadline to October 1
- Limiting interview invitations to the number of interview slots available within a program and allowing applicants a minimum of 72 hours after an interview invitation email to respond
- Informing applicants of their final status by Novemeber 22 (such as invited for interview; wait-listed; or rejected, if the applicant has not been offered an interview)
In addition, the programs are encouraged to follow a common release of interview dates on
October 8 and October 15.