[Skip to Content]
Where? (to get started)
- Stop by our Administrative Offices — Room 2407, University Hospital or talk with a Cafe Supervisor at Community General.
When? (to get started)
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Use your Visa, American Express or MasterCard and join the plan.
- We do accept personal checks provided you have the following identification:
- Valid Drivers' License
- SUNY Identification Badge
- Current phone number
- Please make checks payable to MORRISON.
- It is our policy that any personal checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged an additional $25.00 fee.
Some advantages of Debit Card Dining
- You can use it in any of our dining locations:
- Café 750, 2nd Floor Hospital
- Betty's Bistro, 9th Floor Weiskotten Hall
- Deb's Grill at the CAB
- 550 Harrison
- Community General Hospital Cafe
- Your balance is printed on your receipt, so you always know how much you have available
- You can budget your food money more easily by putting a week or two's allowance on your card when you get paid
- You'll enjoy the convenience of not having to carry cash
- Betty at WSK or Debbie at the CAB can accept payments, so you don't have to walk over to the hospital if you work in another building