The Upstate Nursing Professional Practice Model establishes the shared values within the department of nursing of professionalism, collaboration, education, resources, holistic care and goal to provide patient and family centered care to achieve optimum outcomes.
Patient and family centered care is our care delivery model in which patients receive individualized care to meet their needs with the patient and family as the key priority of all we do.
Ambulatory Clinic Locations
Community Campus LocationsExpand all
Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- Pre-surgical workup for VNS and neurosurgery
- Identification of non-epileptic seizures
- Evaluation of anti-epileptic medication regimen
- Characterization of seizures
- Localizing origin of seizures