[Skip to Content]

Utilizing CAP Funds

The Nursing Department is pleased to recognize its Clinical Advancement Program designated professionals.  They are awarded a CAP badge extender and have an annual allowance to be used toward professional developmental activities which might include attending conferences and classes, buying books and joining professional organizations.

Guidelines for Utilizing CAP Funds

Prior to utilizing your professional development allowance, we recommend that you review these guidelines to ensure there is no delay in processing your request.  Call or email in advance for advisement on the best plan to utilize your CAP funds.

Request Form

If you are requesting use of your professional development allowance, a request form must be submitted along with any supporting documentation.

Send requests to Siobhan Keough and Samantha Edinger

Interoffice mail: UH Room 1212,  Email: [email protected];[email protected]