Affiliating School / Colleges of Nursing
Upstate is pleased to accommodate your clinical nursing experience. Whether you are engaged in clinical instruction in one of our many facilities or are doing a role transition into practice, our aim is to offer you the opportunity to experience nursing practice in a paramount setting. We strive to offer a learning environment that promotes patient directed care, professionalism, teamwork, and diversity.
Below, find links to the information you need to ensure safe, successful, and rewarding clinical experiences.
- Non-Employee Orientation Guide (Downtown and Community Campuses)
- Upstate guidelines and protocols related to institutional goals and safe practices. Be sure to fill out and return the Completion Certificate.
- Clinical Experience Manual - Student
- Regulations, policies, protocols, and procedures that govern clinical rotations and role transitions at Upstate (specifically for students).
- Clinical Rotation Satisfaction Survey
- To be completed at the conclusion of all clinical rotations.
- Role Transition Satisfaction Survey
- To be completed at the conclusion of all Role Transition experiences.
Once again, thank you for choosing Upstate as the setting for your clinical experiences. We hope that your time with us is educational and memorable.
Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office