Join Our Team
750 East Adams St. Room 1414
Syracuse, NY 13210
Open RN Interviews
Experienced RNs can learn about our new RN salary package and interview for open positions.
January 8, 15, 22 and 29, Noon - 4 PM
Two Convenient Syracuse Locations:
- Upstate University Hospital, 750 East Adams Street
- Upstate Community Hospital, 4900 Broad Road
Free parking in Visitor’s Garage. Speak with a recruiter now at 315-464-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate Nursing Recruitment
The Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office is responsible for:
- The hiring, transferring, and promoting of Nursing Department staff at the Downtown and Community campuses
- Providing the best nursing experience possible for graduate nurses through our year long Nurse Residency Program managed by our Nurse Residency Coordinator
- Aiding in the Retention of staff through our Retention Associates efforts, our Retention Plan, and our various recognition events for staff
- Managing nursing student experiences by supporting clinical rotations and arranging preceptorshipTo view all of our current open positions, and to apply online, please enter our online employment system. You may also view benefits information and orientation related information on Upstate's Human Resources website.
We look forward to speaking to you and being your gateway for entry in to the Upstate Healthcare System, where each day we strive to provide the best possible care for our patients.