Join Our Team
Virtual RN Hiring Event
Wednesday, October 14, 2 — 5 PM
Learn about what makes us the largest employer in Central New York and #UpstateStrong
- Nurse Managers
- Nurse Recruiters
- Professional Development Reps
- Our PTAP/ANCC accredited Vizient Nurse Residency Staff
to learn more about open positions and competitive salary and benefits package. This event is open for both new graduate nurses and experienced nurses.
To get your Zoom Pre-Registration email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-464-4810.
Upstate Nursing Recruitment
The Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office is responsible for:
- The hiring, transferring, and promoting of Nursing Department staff at the Downtown and Community campuses
- Providing the best nursing experience possible for graduate nurses through our year long Nurse Residency Program managed by our Nurse Residency Coordinator
- Aiding in the Retention of staff through our Retention Associates efforts, our Retention Plan, and our various recognition events for staff
- Managing nursing student experiences by supporting clinical rotations and arranging preceptorshipTo view all of our current open positions, and to apply online, please enter our online employment system. You may also view benefits information and orientation related information on Upstate's Human Resources website.
We look forward to speaking to you and being your gateway for entry in to the Upstate Healthcare System, where each day we strive to provide the best possible care for our patients.