Affiliating Schools/Colleges of Nursing
Upstate is pleased to accommodate your clinical nursing experience. We strive to offer a learning environment that promotes patient directed care, professionalism, teamwork, and diversity.
By clicking on the following links, you will gain access to the information you need to ensure safe, successful, and rewarding clinical experiences for you and your students.
- Non-Employee Orientation Guide (All Upstate locations)
- Affiliating School College of Nursing Clinical Experience Manual - Faculty and Students
Forms/Documents(can also be accessed via the Clinical Experience Manual-Faculty above)
- Faculty Competency, Clearance, and Credentialing Checklist
- Health Clearance Verification
- Student/Faculty Registration Form
- Role Transition Skills Checklist
- Role Transition Skills Exclusion List
- Non-Employee Orientation Guide Sign Off
- Epic Training RegistrationVerification - New and/or Returning Students and Instructors
For questions regarding forms, documents, or any other processes related to clinical experiences at Upstate, please contact the Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office.
Once again, thank you for choosing Upstate as the setting for your clinical experiences. We hope that your time with us is educational and memorable.
Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office