Join Our Team
Tuesday, May 4th, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Virtual RN & LPN Hiring Event
We are the region's only Level I trauma center and Magnet recognized.
Thinking about a change?
- Nurse Managers
- Nurse Recruiters
- Professional Development Reps
- Our PTAP/ANCC accredited Vizient Nurse Residency Staff
As the largest employer in Central New York, we offer competitive salary, education and benefits package.
This event is open for both new graduates and experienced RNs and LPNs.To get your Zoom Pre-Registration email email@example.com or call 315-464-4810.
Upstate Nursing Recruitment
The Nursing Recruitment and Retention Office is responsible for:
- The hiring, transferring, and promoting of Nursing Department staff at the Downtown and Community campuses
- Providing the best nursing experience possible for graduate nurses through our year long Nurse Residency Program managed by our Nurse Residency Coordinator
- Aiding in the Retention of staff through our Retention Associates efforts, our Retention Plan, and our various recognition events for staff
- Managing nursing student experiences by supporting clinical rotations and arranging preceptorshipTo view all of our current open positions, and to apply online, please enter our online employment system. You may also view benefits information and orientation related information on Upstate's Human Resources website.
We look forward to speaking to you and being your gateway for entry in to the Upstate Healthcare System, where each day we strive to provide the best possible care for our patients.