Stipend and Benefits
The department subsidizes resident membership in the American Academy of Neurology.
This membership includes a subscription to:
Official journal of the American Academy of Neurology
American Academy of Neurology's self-study continuing medical education monograph
- Each PGY-1 resident receives a $300 stipend for educational expenses.
- Each resident PGY-2 to PGY- 4 receives $500 stipend for educational expenses.
- PGY-2 residents receive 3 days of educational leave.
- PGY-3 residents receive 5 days of educational leave.
- PGY-4 residents receive 7 days of education leave.
- Residents presenting as first author at national meetings receive department support for travel expenses of up to $1500. Residents can include the $500 stipend listed above for a total of $2000
- Lab coats are provided
- Residents have use of a newly renovated suite with: