- Tuesday 5:00 - 6:00 pm - Nephrology Fellow Seminar Series (Attendance required)
- Wednesday 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Nephrology conference (Attendance required)
- Wednesday 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Journal Club (Attendance required)
- Renal Conference and Journal Club will be held on an alternating basis on Wednesdays from 4:00–5:00 PM (Attendance required)
- Thursday 7:15 - 7:45 am - Medicine Power Rounds (Attendance is encouraged)
- Thursday 12:00 - 1:00 pm - Nephrology Case conference. The second Thursday of the month will be a Quality Improvement Conference (Attendance required)
- Friday 8:30 - 9:00 am - Dialysis and Transplant Committee meeting (Attendance encouraged for fellows and required for consult fellows)
Nephrology Consult A Service – presented by Consult A fellow
Nephrology Consult B Service – presented by the Consult B fellow
Transplant Patients – presented by the Consult A fellow
University Dialysis Service – Syracuse patients presented by fellows or attendings;
Satellite patients presented by Satellite attending (if available)
Upcoming scheduled surgeries – presented by Transplant Surgery attending and/o
Vascular surgery service nurse practitioner
Other outpatient issues – presented by appropriate attendings and fellows
Upstate Medical University transplant list – problems and status discussed
New patient presentations – by appropriate attendings and fellows
Fellows are responsible for:
- Attendance at conferences as noted above.
- Presenting one Nephrology Conference every four months. Please see the printed yearly nephrology schedule for your assigned months. All conferences should be discussed with your advisor prior to presentation.
- Presenting one Journal Club every four months. All presentations should be discussed with your advisor prior to your presentation.
- Presenting one Physiology Conference every four months. See the Physiology Conference sheet for details. All presentations should be discussed with your advisor prior to your presentation.