Services and Amenities
The Nappi Wellness Institute was designed with the wellness of our patients, their families and our providers and staff in mind.
- Convenient Drop Off, Parking and Valet—Patients and families have the option to drop off in the covered front circle, park at no cost in the West Garage connected to the Nappi building, or have their vehicle valeted for a small charge. A Centro bus covered stop is directly across the street.
- Supportive Ambassadors—the Upstate Ambassadors will greet you upon your arrival, and can offer a personal escort to or from your appointment location or vehicle.
- Cafe—As part of our WELL Certification, our cafe provides and promotes whole food nutrition with delicious options featuring whole grains, lean proteins, fruits and vegetables, while addressing any food allergens and providing nutrition education.
- Upstate Retail Pharmacy—Our pharmacists work directly with your care team to ensure the right medications are filled and ready for you to take with you after your appointment. Refills can be mailed to your home or work.
- Open Spaces for Education and Downtime—Just off the second floor pedestrian bridge, the open seating area filled with natural light is used for education seminars or extra seating area for patients and families.
- Gardens and Outdoor Seating—Outdoor spaces include semi-covered and open seating in lush gardens and trees, complete with a meditation labyrinth.