Grant Applications Funded for the period 7/1/2023-6/30/2024
- Auyon Ghosh, MD, MPH: Transcriptomic Predictors and Biomarkers of Sepsis-Induced Cardiomyopathy
- Christian Geier, MD: Functional Studies of HLA-DR positive Myeloid Subsets in Rheumatoid Arthriti
- Jivan Lamichhane: Evaluation of Large Language Models for Risk Prediction in the Heart Failure Population
- Katja Reuter: Understanding gaps and barriers to care and support services among adolescents and young adults (AYAs) with thyroid cancer to inform an intervention and improve survivorship.
- Koh-Eun Narm: Retrospective analysis of hospitalized patients with acute pulmonary embolism at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Congratulations to Auyon J. Ghosh, M.D., M.P.H.
Recipient of the 1st K08 Training Grant from the NIH by a member of the DOM:
Grant Title: Genetic and Transcriptomic Resilience in COPD
Grant Applications Funded for the period 7/1/2022-6/30/2023
- Auyon Ghosh, MD, MPH: Optimizing the Lung Gene Expression and Network Imputation Engine
- Christian Geier, MD: Transcriptomic characterization of HLA-DR+ myeloid cells for potential pro-inflammatory pathways
Grant Applications Funded for the period 7/1/2021-6/30/2022
- Alina Basnet, MD : Association of Molecular Profiles and Mutational Status with Distinct Histological Lung Adenocarcinoma Subtypes. An Analysis of the LACE Bio I and II Data.
- Christina Geier, MD: Potential pathogenic functions and metabolic signatures of HLA-DR+CD45RA+ myeloid cells
- Hiroshi Kato, MD: SLE Treg cells Expand Pathogenic CD8+ Memory T cells
- Abirami Sivapiragasam, MD: Neurocognitive changes in breast cancer patients on hormonal therapy. Is there a difference between objective and perceived neurocognition?