Equipment Purchase Guidelines
- Request for Approval Equipment Technical Specifications
(F81029) revised 4/2003
This approval form is required for: 1) All Capital Equipment requests and 2) All medical and electrical equipment intended for use in immediate patient environment in University Hospital locations, regardless of cost.
- Equipment Purchasing Standards
This is a listing of purchasing standards for general equipment
- Non-Budget Capital Equipment Justification Form
Use this form to initiate a capital equipment request
- Guidelines for ordering task chairs and keyboard trays
A guide for the process of selecting and ordering task chairs and keyboard trays at University Hospital
- Approval form for task chair orders
Approval form for purchase of a task chair once selection has been made. (Updated 6/2016)
- Appendix A
Form to be used for all equipment demo, trail or loan.
User Authorization and Tutorial
- Hospital Purchasing Authorization
This is an on-line authorization process through Self-Serve. Instructions can be found here: Tutorial
- ProfTech user set-up form
Use this form to sign up a new user for ProfTech or to modify an existing account.
- State Purchase Requisition Revised 5 / 2004
The State Purchase Requisition Form number 44360 has been revised. This form REPLACES all previous requisition forms. The revised form is available now in Central Stores and should be requested with your next stores order. A limit of 5 packs is currently in affect. Destroy all old forms and implement use of new form effective immediately upon receipt.
- Hospital Purchasing Single / Sole Source Justification Form Revised 8/29/2003
Complete this form for general equipment and service requisitions with a value greater than $5,000.00 (for all funds) where competition may be restricted.