Hepatitis C Care
We accept referrals for patients with active hepatitis C (HCV) infection who are:
- Looking for a new primary care home and
- Are interested in or meet criteria for PrEP (HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis), OR
With newer medications for HCV, the vast majority of patients can be treated and cured within 2-6 months. New medications are being approved on a regular basis, and our team incorporates these into patient care as quickly as possible to give our patients the most flexibility and best chance for a cure.
Our team has experience caring for patients with all genotypes and all stages of HCV. We offer:
- Non-invasive pre-treatment testing to optimize HCV medication regimen
- A full time pharmacist to evaluate for any important medication interactions
- A prior authorization team to assist with insurance approvals.
For patient referrals for HCV, please call our main line at 315-464-5533.