ERGONOMIC OPEN HOURS!
The Standard is very excited to begin offering Ergonomic Open Hours to SUNY campuses. Employees can join a Zoom meeting to speak one-on-one with an Ergonomist to discuss how to better fit their work areas to their specific needs to avoid pains and strains whenever possible. Meetings are available Thursdays from 12pm-1pm EST
- WORK FROM HOME - ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENT
- LAPTOP TIPS - Video
- UPSTATE LAPTOP TIPS
- UPSTATE LAPTOP STAND HACKS
- Workstation Set UP and Emerging Office Ergonomics Trends (1 Hour Webinar)
- Remote Ergonomics, Job Coaching, and Stretch and Flex Programs (1 Hour Webinar)
- 10 Tips for Working Remotely
- 16 Tips for Healthy and Efficient Working
- Can You Comfortably Work with a Laptop?
- Harvard Business Review - Workers are More Productive from Home
- Does Working from Home Work?
- How do Ergonomics Affect You?