WORK FROM HOME OPTIONS (NYS Contract Companies)
*Please note that the Ergonomics Department will only recommend products and obtain quotes, but cannot not place orders.
Ordering must be completed within each department.
- Single Monitor Arm ($94.50 NYS Contract Pricing)
- Dual Monitor Arm ($178.08 NYS Contract Pricing)
- Height Adjustable Table ($501.06 NYS Contract Pricing)
- Desktop Sit-To-Stand ($299.88 NYS Contract Pricing)
- Desk Lighting ($79.38 NYS Contract Pricing)
- Mobile Filing ($159.60 NYS Contract Pricing)
- EDU Mesh Chair ($378.90 NYS Contract Pricing)
- Advent Chair ($352.35 NYS Contract Pricing)
Chairs should have a number of adjustments that allow users to customize the fit and promote a good seated posture. This is especially important for individuals who sit for a large portion of the day.
Here is a summary of important chair features:
- The chair should be easily adjusted while the user is seated
- Height adjustment
- Adjustable seat depth
- Fully adjustable arm rests
- Height adjustable and supportive back rest
- Different casters for carpet or hard surfaces should be considered
- Appropriate chair fabric should be considered depending upon application (vinyl or fabric)
- MOST IMPORTANT - The Chair should feel COMFORTABLE!
- A chair trial is recommended to determine if it will meet your needs
- Chair samples are available from many local vendors!
- Call the Ergonomics Department for more information 315-741-2996
- Ergonomic office supply products are available for purchase through Gholkar's, Staples, OfficeMax, Amazon and more!
- Your Ergonomic Specialist would be happy to recommend products!