SUNY Outpatient Pharmacy Services
Our pharmacists provide quality, patient-centered care by working closely with Upstate’s prescribers and nurses to deliver an expert, comprehensive medication management service.
Benefits of our services:
- Personalized - From the moment you enter the hospital through your discharge and follow-up care, we are with you to help you manage your medications.
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are here to listen to your health and medication concerns
- We monitor your drug therapy to yield optimal outcomes while minimizing adverse effects
- Patient and family education about medications and potential side effects
- Extended support for the Children's Hospital and the Emergency Department
- Old medication take back program
- Over-the-counter medications and medical supplies
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) Program
- Narcan dispensing and training
- Basic pediatric medication compounding