Parking and Directions
Patient and Visitor Parking
The East Garage is located directly across the street from the Hospital main entrance. Entrances are on Sarah Loguen Street or Elizabeth Blackwell Street. Elevators and handicap parking spaces are located on every level of the garage.
Weekly discounted parking passes are available at the Parking Office for patients and family members parking in the East Garage. The fee is $32.40 (includes tax) plus a $10 deposit for an access card. The $10 is refunded when the access card is returned. Reduced rate parking and a validation sticker for hospital stays longer than four hours are available. Parking stickers and weekly passes can be obtained from the Parking Office Monday - Friday until 4pm or from the Information Desk seven days a week. Weekly passes and parking stickers are also available at the Garage East booth when the Parking Office is closed.
- Climate-controlled covered bridge which provides access from the second floor of the East Garage to the 2nd floor Hospital and Main Lobby.
- Handicap parking and elevator access available on every floor of the garage.
- Wheelchair assistance with any patient drop-off or pick up. Contact Ambassador Services for assistance or to make arrangements by dialing toll free 877-464-5540, (315) 464-5030 or 4-5030.
- A patient assistance telephone is located on the 2nd floor of the East Garage near the elevators for your convenience. • For the safety of our patients, patient drop-off and pick-up is at the front entrance of Upstate University Hospital.
- Shuttle service is available to and from the Ronald McDonald house on Genesee Street to the main hospital and the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital entrances. Shuttle schedules are available at all information desks.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who cannot afford the normal parking rate. Financial assistance is based on providing an acceptable proof of financial need (example: a Medicaid card).
- Valet Service is available Monday - Friday, 5:30 am - 8 pm to accept incoming cars. Valet service is available until 9pm to retrieve parked cars. The charge is $5 plus the price to park. The normal garage parking rates apply.
Questions about parking? Contact the parking office: (315) 464-4801
Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm, rm 1519 First Floor
After hours, weekends, and holidays, call (315) 464-5073.