All following links are external. Please use the Back button to come back to this page.
- American Cancer Society
- American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR)
- American Lung Association
- Francis House
- Hospice of Central New York
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Cancer Institute
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS)
- National Marrow Donor Program
- Susan G Komen for the Cure
Copay and Medication Assistance Programs
- AMGEN Assist: 800 272-9376
Assists with medications such as Aranesp, Neulasta, Neupogen, Epogen, and much more. They provide coverage and reimbursement assistance.
Our staff helps you manage financial concerns and provides referrals. Limited aid is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs like transportation and childcare.
- Chronic Disease Fund: 877 968-7233
Cancers, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lymphomas, Chrohns, MDS, MS, Anemia
- Healthwell Foundation: 800 675-8416
Assistance with co-payments, deductibles, premiums, medications and Part D Medicare
- Life Raft Group
Gastrointestinal Stoma Tumor
Lists pharmaceutical manufacturersâ€™ financial assistance programs for patients (primarily in the U.S.) who canâ€™t afford their prescription medications.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
Helps qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage get the medicines they need through the program that is right for them.
- Patient Advocate Foundation: 866 512-3861
Assists with medical debt crisis, insurance and employment issues
- Patient Access Network Foundation: 866 316-7263
The Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN) facilitates access to medical treatment for patients with chronic or life-threatening illness. PAN is dedicated to overcoming financial and other barriers to treatment, and works efficiently and collaboratively to help patients receive prescribed treatments and the care that best meets their needs.
- Patient Services, Inc: 800-FON-PSI-1
Illness and conditions supported: Bone Metastases, CML, GI Stromal Tumors, Hemophilia, Fabry Disease
- National Organization for Rare Disorders-NORD
Medication assistance programs and networking for a large list of diseases where the patient has no insurance or is under insured
- Pfizer Patient Assistant Programs
Offers patient assistance programs and reimbursement.
- RxAssist Patient Assistance Program Center
Resources to help you learn more about PAPs, Medicare Part D, medication access programs for people in need.
We act as your advocate in making the patient assistance program journey easier and faster by supplying vital information and help.