Upstate Active Clinical Trials
Study Title:GO40800 - A PHASE Ib/II STUDY EVALUATING THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF
IDASANUTLIN IN COMBINATION WITH CYTARABINE AND DAUNORUBICIN IN PATIENTS NEWLY
DIAGNOSED WITH ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA (AML) AND THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF
IDASANUTLIN IN THE MAINTENANCE OF FIRST AML COMPLETE REMISSION.
What is the purpose of the study?This study will enroll approximately 80 patients and will focus on two patient groups:
• Patients newly diagnosed with AML and never previously treated
• Patients with a first successful AML treatment but who still have traces of AML
For patients newly diagnosed with AML and never previously treated the purpose of the study is to test the safety and efficacy of the following:
• Idasanutlin given in combination with chemotherapy in induction. Induction treatment is meant to put you in complete remission meaning to remove AML from your body
• Idasanutlin in combination with chemotherapy in consolidation. Consolidation treatment is meant to maintain and stabilize your remission)
• Idasanutlin given alone in maintenance. Maintenance treatment is meant to decrease the risk of your cancer coming back.
Upstate Institutional Review Board (IRB) Number:1372833
Patient Age Group:Adults
Principal Investigator:Jeffrey J Pu
Who can I contact for more information?
Name: Corey Chase