Child Passenger Safety
Buckling your child up is just one way to help prevent injuries. It's also important to be aware of the other hazards cars can pose to kids. Preventing backover and frontover incidents, heat stroke, and trunk entrapment are just as important to keeping your kids safe in and around vehicles. Below are some resources to help you keep your kids safe.
These links will take you away from the Safe Kids Upstate NY website. Please use your back button to return.
- Safe Kids Worldwide: Carseat Safety Tips
- Safe Kids Worldwide: Seat Belts
- Safe Kids USA: Driveway Safety
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA): Carseats
- Local Car Seat Check Events
- Local Fitting Stations