Holiday donations will be accepted through December 16th.
Your donations help bring cheer to our patients year round but, this time of year in particular. If you are interested in making a donation this holiday season, here are some things you should know:
We've made our list (and checked it, twice!)
Donations must meet a few safety guidelines
At this time we are not accepting Play Doh or Matchbox cars as we have a surplus of these items.
Due to safety and infection control guidelines we are unable to accept the following items:
- Used items of any kind, including: fabric dolls, stuffed animals, games, books, and puzzles
- Homemade items: cards, food, blankets, pillows, and toys
- Toys that have not been played with but have been on display or stored on shelves at home
- Items that are not in original manufacturer's packaging or do not have original manufactures tags
- Non-Crayola brand crayons
- Materials with a religious theme
- Gift wrapped items
When you are ready to drop off your donation you can bring them to the Main Desk of the children’s hospital. Simply pull into the circle located at One Children’s Circle, Syracuse, NY 13210 off of Irving Avenue. (Map it)
Donations can be brought to the information desk during the following times:
- 7:00 am – 6:30 pm Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays
Please fill out a donation slip (available in person at the information desk and here) either at the front desk or print it out and bring the form with your donation.
To mail your donation, please use the below address:
Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital
c/o Regina Lozito
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
No time to shop? No problem!
Monetary gifts are a great way to support hospitalized children and families year round by providing clinical research, specialized equipment, and gas and meal gift cards. If you would like to make a donation, you can do so through the Upstate Foundation.
Note: Donations may be shared with pediatric patients who are treated in our clinics. Donations that cannot be distributed to hospitalized children due to infection control, safety guidelines, or space issues will be given to organizations in the community that serve children and families like those served at Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital.