Give To Our Patients
Thank you for thinking of the patients and families being cared for at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital! We rely on our generous community to help bring cheer to our patients during their hospital stay.
If you have questions regarding donations and support, or to coordinate a donation delivery, please contact Maggie Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Life Wish List:
- Coloring play packs
- Teen/adult coloring books
- Welly or character bandaids
- Uno card games
- No-spill Fubbles or bubble tumblers
- Board books and teen/young adult novels
- Fidget toys such as pop-its, monkey noodles, stress balls, etc.
- Infant and toddler toys
Child Life Amazon Wish List
Pediatric Clinics Wish List
Due to safety and infection control protocol, donated items must be new, unused, and in their original packaging.
We cannot accept the following items:
- Used items of any kind, including: fabric dolls, stuffed animals, games, books, and puzzles
- Handmade or homemade items including: cards, food, blankets, pillows, and toys
- Toys that have not been played with but have been on display or stored on shelves at home for any period of time
- Items that are not in original manufacturer's packaging or do not have original manufacturers tags
- Non-Crayola brand crayons
- Materials with a religious theme
- Gift wrapped items
- Works of art/original art as they cannot meet our infection control protocol for cleaning
When donating any gift cards, please include the receipt to ensure we know the monetary value of the gift card.
Donations that cannot be distributed to hospitalized children due to infection control protocols, safety guidelines, or space issues will be given to organizations in the community that serve children and families like those served at Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital.
Donations can be dropped off at the information desk as Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital during the following times:
Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 6:30 pm
Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Simply pull into the circle located at: One Children’s Circle, Syracuse, NY 13210 off of Irving Avenue.
Please fill out a donation slip at the information desk when you bring your donation or fill it out in advance.
In order to maintain patient safety and protect privacy, donors cannot meet with patients to personally distribute items.
If you would like to ship your donation, please address your package to:
Child Life Program Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210