Center for Vision Care Services
- Serving patients of all age groups.
- Evaluation and management of common ocular conditions including dry eye disease, cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic eye care.
- On-site well-equipped procedure room.
- Laser and surgical capabilities using cutting-edge technology.
- Specialized care for retina, cornea, pediatric, glaucoma, oculoplastic, and ocular inflammatory conditions.
- State-of-the-art ocular diagnostic imaging and angiography.
The Center for Vision Care accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and most other insurances.
- Call for an appointment or for more information: 315 464-5230
- Visit: Upstate Connect, to connect directly with an Upstate Connect Nurse