EverBridge Communications Training
Mass Notification Training
Everbridge Mass Notification enables users to send notifications to individuals or groups using lists, locations, and visual intelligence. It keeps everyone informed before, during, and after events. Everbridge Mass Notification provides robust analytics, GIS targeting, flexible group management, distributed contact data, language localization, multiple options for contact data management, and a “globally local” approach to optimize voice and SMS routing.
Staff members who are designated list managers will be identified to complete this training. Please contact us with any questions.
For Everbridge Suite (including Mass Notification, Interactive Visibility and Incident Management):
The Everbridge Support Center is provided to SUNY Upstate Medical University and Hospital as part of the technical support contract. Here are some of the things you can do from the support center:
- Learn from Everbridge University online video training courses
- Manage your support cases
- Post a question to the Everbridge user community
- View ongoing, upcoming, and completed service advisory announcements
- Access contact information for your organizations
- Search for best practices or any other documentation on your Everbridge product
For additional details on these features, including login instructions, please see this article: https://support.everbridge.com/articles/Technical_Support/EBSC-Features