Although a bomb threat may seem rare, they happen every day across the nation. Reacting quickly and safely to a bomb threat could save lives, including your own.
What should you do? (Refer to Policy DIS M-15 for more information)
1. Remain calm.
2. Call 4-4000 from Downtown Campus and Outpatient Offices or 5511 from Community Campus, to immediately report a bomb threat to University Police Department, providing as much details as you can.
3. Follow law enforcement instructions.
4. Evacuate the area and seek protective cover from the bomb and potential debris - these are best ways to avoid injury.
5. Do NOT approach or inspect suspicious items or unattended packages.
6. Do NOT congregate near the incident scene as onlookers may impede first responders and law enforcement.