- Upstate's IRB website with forms, resources, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: The IRB converted to an all electronic submission and review system. Please check their pages frequently so that you are following appropriate procedures for project approvals. The IRB requires review of all projects including those considered "exempt".
- Upstate's Research Administration
On this page you will find information and resources about research development, sponsored programs, clinical trials, compliance, core facilities, industry/intellectual property and CNY Biotech Accelerator.
- Research project related forms including HIPAA forms needed for clearance to work with patient level data may all be found through the IRB forms page.
The following links will take you away from the Upstate website. Please use your back button to return.
- Oxford Center for Evidence Based Medicine (EBM)
This link takes you to the Oxford Center for Evidence Based Medicine. This is the main international center. The site includes a variety of information resources as well as useful EBM tools.
- Medline Ovid Syntax Strategies
This McMaster site offers a variety of search strategies you can employ that are sorted by those that balance sensitivity and specificity for categories of searching (therapy, diagnosis, prognosis, etc.)