Virtual Emergency Room Visits
Upstate Emergency Medicine offers enhanced medical access to Emergency Medicine physicians via telemergency medicine telehealth video visits. See a board-certified emergency medicine physician from the privacy of your home via smartphone or computer.
- Patients with life-threatening emergencies should call 911 or go immediately to the nearest Emergency Room.
- Patients with less emergent issues and conditions are eligible for same day, telemergency medicine telehealth visits.
Conditions commonly treated include:
- Infections: fever, cough, colds, UTI and flu
- Upset stomach: diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting
- Minor injuries: scrapes, sprains and contusions
- Skin problems: rashes, allergic reactions, and minor skin infections
- Eye issues: eye infections / irritations
- COVID-19 concerns
- Medication issues
Visits allow a patient to speak with one of our board-certified providers, live and face to face, from the privacy and safety of your own home.
Providers can speak with patients via smartphone, tablet, or through a home computer with a camera. Visits are available to new and existing patients of all ages.
- No referral is necessary and all insurances are accepted.
- Appointments are available seven days per week from 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.