Customer Service & Room Reservations
766 Irving Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13210
Google Maps & Directions
Phone: 315 464-7911
Fax: 315 464-7905
Educational Communications assists in scheduling classrooms, conference facilities, and other areas throughout Upstate.
You can now request room reservations on-line with 25Live!
- Academic and common spaces (other than hospital space) can be requested through 25Live pending approval from the space administrator.
- Conference Rooms 8405, 9405, 10405, and 12405 can be directly reserved in 25Live. Outlook is no longer used to schedule these rooms.
- Existing reservations are current and do not need to be refreshed or reserved again.
- Traditional academic scheduling practices remain in place, and academic requests remain a priority in scheduling classrooms and lecture halls.
- Yes! You can still contact the Ed Comm Room Reservations Office for help in reserving space, especially for complex questions or multiple reservation needs.
For information on using the 25Live system, select the "Scheduling a Room in 25Live" link in the left side menu.
For a listing of all available rooms, please check out our Class & Conference Facilities Guide.