[Skip to Content]

Veterans Affairs

Veterans Affairs are coordinated by the Office of the Registrar. This service exists to help student veterans and their eligible dependents obtain education benefits available through the Veterans Administration.

Student Veteran's counseling is available for students on a full scope of V.A. benefits and aids in the resolution of payment problems.

  • New students should contact the Office of the Registrar when accepted to insure that all necessary forms are completed before the beginning of classes.
  • All current students receiving veterans benefits should also contact the Registrar whenever a change in status or address occurs, indicating that they are receiving benefits and the effective date of the change.
  • The Registrars Office must be notified whenever there is a change in academic credits even if the student remains in full-time status.
For more information or to obtain forms, please visit the GI Bill® website at:
US Department of Veterans Affairs.