We value the differences in student learning and support your success by offering personalized meetings with our staff to discuss a range of academic topics. Our Academic Counseling sessions include best practices of learning theories and can be adapted to fit how you learn best.
We are available to schedule one-on-one appointments to discuss an individual plan for your success. Meetings can be held in-person, as well as virtually.
How do I schedule a meeting with someone in Academic Support?
For students in the College of Health Professions, College of Nursing, and College of Graduate Studies, please select one of the following options:
- Email Katie Daley to set up an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the Student Success Center at 315-464-8855.
- When on campus, visit the Student Success Center:
Location: Health Sciences Library, Room 130
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm or by appointment.
For students in the College of Medicine, please select one of the following options:
- Email Mary Ann Gradinetta to set up an appointment at email@example.com.
- Contact the COM Educational & Career Success Office at 315-464-8851.
- When on Campus, visit the COM Educational & Career Success Office:
Location: Weiskotten Hall, Room 1217
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm or by appointment
Academic Support Staff
Mary Ann Grandinetta
CHP, CON, COGS