How to Get Your COVID Test Results
There are several options to get your COVID test results:
- If you have a MyChart account, you will get an email when results have been posted to your account. Results are posted to MyChart within 24 hours of the time results are done.
- If you do not have a MyChart account, you will get a phone call with your results, whether positive or negative, within 48 hours of being tested. Calls are made 7 days per week.
- If you need a hard copy of your or your child’s results, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of the individual that was tested
- Date of birth for the individual that was tested
- Patient/guardian’s name (if requesting for a child)
- Parent/guardian’s date of birth (if requesting for a child)
- Contact phone number
Hard copy test results are handled by the Upstate Health Information Management Department Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm. You may also email email@example.com with any further test documentation questions you have. Emails will be answered during the business hours listed above.